Hi everyone, just wanted to post some pictures of my very first pair of socks.:woot: I used the 6 stitches per inch pattern in Getting Started Knitting Socks by Ann Budd. I started out using the Magic Loop method for 2 at a time sock but had some problems after picking up the gusset stitches and had to transfer 1 sock to another needle. I didn't have the same size needle either so one was done on a 4 and the other a 5. Oh, well, its that fact that I got them together at all that counts. At least now I get the construction of socks. I have another set of Harmony needles on the way so I'll have 2 sizes of each, one in the Harmonies and one in the Nickel for my next pair. I might try using 2 circs on the next one. I also adjusted the toe part of the pattern for using anatomically correct toes that I found at http://persnicketyknitter.blogspot.com/2006/02/anatomically-correct-sock-toes.html. I used Bernat Satin Sport yarn in Jade. I know its not a sock yarn and won't hold up that well with a lot of wear but I didn't want to spend a lot on yarn until I get the knitting of socks down pat. I'm going to make a couple more pairs for practice before I start on my sock yarn I have. There are a few obvious mistakes, a couple accidental yarn overs fixed with k2togs. So don't look to closely, LOL They are a little looser than I'd like so I guess next time I'll use a smaller needle to try to make them a little more snug. Anyway, here are the pictures.