Hi y'all! I've been busy making baby hats, booties (pattern is at the same url as the hat), and washcloths. You can find the footprint pattern here.
You'll notice that my blocking needs some work, so forgive the uneven edges.
I've got a bunch of pictures...
This set was made for a gal at work.
The hat and booties are made from Bernat, baby pink marl. It wasn't the best to work with, but it was pretty.
Here is the footprints washcloth. I used Patons Grace, blush. It was a little to thin, but it still came out okay.
I made a paw print because that's the mascot for the school I work at. I made it out of Patons Grace, sky. This yarn is just a little too flimsy for washcloths, but I didn't realize this until after I finished it.
Here's the second set of stuff I made. This was for my daughter's teacher.
The hat and socks were made out of Lion Brand Microspun, lavender. Boy, was it soft and stretchy! Much better than the Bernat!
This is a dolphin washcloth. It's the school mascot. It's made out of Peaches and Creme, baby green. It was a little stiffer but had a nice texture and more durable.
Here's the second paw print washcloth. I made this one out of Peaches and Creme, light blue. It turned out much better than the Patons.