Ok more than a "few"
I'm gonna try THIS pattern
I've never knitted on circular needles.
1) When it says to increase 9 stitches evenly around. If I had casted on 81 stitches would I do an increase every 9 stitches?
2) And what kind of increase do I do?
3) Would I really need to switch from circ's to dpn?
4) How would that be done? I've never knitted on dpn's either.
5) Is this going tobe too hard?
6) I did a gauge and I can never get it right. I did a stockinette and I got 18 sts to 4 inches not the recommended 20. How will this affect the hat?
I'm really nervous about this.