It's not 100% done. I still need to do the seaming and weaving in, but the knitting it all done and it's finished blocking.
This is a photo of the sweater being blocked. It's made from Space Dyed Blue Faced Leicester Herb Garden Yarn for the varigated yarn, and recycled yarn from an angora and silk sweater for the purple yarn.
My granddaughter (who the sweater is for) rubbed the soft yarn against her cheek when I checked the arm length and was upset when Grandma took it back away (it still had knitting needles in it at that point), so I think it will be a hit.
I should have knit the body in one piece, but I'll do that on the next sample.
The sweater opens in the front, so what you see in the forefront is the back of the sweater. The yoke and sleeve bands have a smoked stitch.
Now to get busy seaming and weaving and asking myself WHY I didn't knit the body in one piece.