The hat is completed but I haven't taken a picture yet. It was a quick and easy project. There was an error in the pattern but it was easily dealt with. The hat is a Christmas present for dh, but my 2 sons who live with us are a bit concerned about me giving it to dh as he tends to wear headwear perched on top of his head with his hair sticking out at odd angles.
The slippers were a pattern I found online. I knit one, discovered it was too small and frogged it, then decided I didn't like the colour combination - black and pale blue - on slippers. Still trying to decide on an alternative colour.
The dishcloth is the one I was having problems with. I am using the corrected version as posted by Salmonmac. I have reached the dreaded Row 11 but am going to have to tink, not because I have a problem with the pattern, but because I am 1 stitch short. I don't know where it went missing, but at least I discovered at this stage and not much later in the project.