I finished mine--I'll get DH to get a photo later. It turned out quite well! I do wish I'd put in the top buttonhole, though. I'll have to find a creative way to hold the plackets closed. I've got some short wooden dpns...maybe one of them will work. :teehee:
Unfortunately, the sweater stretched horizontally in the wash, so the back sags. I did wash it in the gentle cycle. :pout: I dried it on the hot cotton setting in the dryer, which helped somewhat, but not entirely. I'm going to work on correcting the sag, though I'm not quite sure how to go about it.
So, voice of experience: be very careful washing the sweater. Even if the yarn is machine washable, cotton is a funny thing. It can be so heavy that you never know how it might stretch.